Auriga MS modular UPS, special used to IDC data center, is a high-end product launched to market by Powertronix adopting “Energy saving, green, environmental protection” concept. It delivers the best combination of rectifier, filter, charger, inverter and intelligent power protection. Applying innovative current sharing rectifier control, master-slave synchronization in sequence control, multi-level decentralized control and 3-level sine wave modulation technology, it features great efficiency, flexibility and reliability; reduces the maintenance cost.
Auriga MS series is a new type modular UPS, which integrated digital technology and new semiconductor technology, can completely eliminate the impact of various grid problems on key loads. Adopting 75KVA power modules, it features high power density, reliable, high efficiency and intelligence, provides ideal power supply protection for customers’ large and medium places.
o Adopting modular structure, composed of monitor module, bypass module, control module and power module in parallel, power module N+X redundancy, hot swappable;
o Parallel-capable up to 4sets UPS, meet N+1, 2N, △ 2N requirements;
o In/out mode: 1/1, 1/3, 3/1, 3/3;
o All power modules share the batteries;
o Perfect battery management function: battery self-discharge function, auto-transfer between floating and equal charging, temperature compensation;
o Any module has balanced distribution function for input, output and charging power;
o Overall efficiency >96% (AC-AC), inverter efficiency>98% (DC-AC);
o Input THDI<3%;
o Input PF>0.99;
o Continuous current mode (CCM) is adopted for AC input to reduce interference to power grid (RFI/EMI);
o Appearance in accordance with industry specifications. Can meet the load-bearing requirements of ordinary buildings with small size and weight;
o Standard configuration with manual maintenance breaker, RS232, RS484/RS422 communication ports and remote monitor software. Option SNMP, SPD and input&output breaker;
o Multiple work mode: online, ECO, iECO mode;
o System has energy storage function.
- Battery core selection: square aluminum shell lithium iron phosphate battery, safety control starts from battery core selection;
- Module insulation design: cell gap is greater than 7mm, insulation ability complies with GB/T 16935.1 and IEC60664‐1 standards, eliminating the risk of cell failure diffusion;
- Module thermal simulation design: unique battery core heat dissipation design, module air duct design, effective control system temperature rise to ensure battery life;
- Three‐level safety protection design: fuses, circuit breakers and contactors to protect DC;
- BMS equalization technology: using energy transfer type passive (active is optional for special request) equalization control technology;
- BMS adopts three‐level management system: module level, rack level, system level, providing perfect monitoring and protection functions;
- Small area covering and more space for servers;
- Large discharge rate, suitable for 5‐15 minutes short‐term backup of data center;
- Wide temperature range, reducing operating costs;
- Long life cycle, 4,500 cycles in 10 years.