Consenti il loro utilizzo cliccando "I accept" nel banner.
What are cookies?
Cookies consist of portions of code installed in the browser. These are small text files that the sites visited by users to send their terminals, where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites during subsequent visits. Cookies are used for different purposes, have different characteristics and may be used by both the owner of the site that the user is visiting, and by external parties. The main categories in which they are divided Cookies are as follows:
There are many types of cookies:
- Session cookies or permanent: cookies can expire at the end of a browser session (the period between the opening of a browser window by the User and its closure) or they can be kept for longer time. The Session cookies are those that allow web sites to link the actions of a user during a browser session. The Session cookies expire when the browser session ends. The Persistent cookies are stored on a user’s device between browser sessions, for varying periods of time, and allow you to store preferences or actions of the User than a website.
- Cookie technical or profiling: cookies technicians are those used by the owner of a site for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or as strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or by ‘User to provide that service. For the installation of these cookies you are not required the prior consent of Users when used directly by the site operator. Cookies profiling are aimed at creating profiles relative to the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the same part of surfing the net. Given the considerable invasiveness that these cookies may have within the privacy of users, the European and Italian legislation provides that the user should be adequately informed on the use of the same, via a short information (banner) and an extended this on the site, and that is to give its express consent to regard the first time you visit the site. Such consent may be expressed in a general way, by interacting with the banner of information on this page short landing site, in the manner indicated in this banner, or it can be provided or denied selectively in the manner described below. This consensus is tracked during the visits. However, the user always has the option to waive all or part of the consent already given.
- First-party cookies and third-party: cookie is a “First Party” (known as first party cookies) or “third parties” (so-called third party cookies) according to the website or the domain from which it comes. Cookies are part of the first, in substance, the Cookies set and managed by the owner of the site. For these cookies, the obligation of the information, the acquisition of any consent and / or the possible blocking of cookies is up to the owner of the site. Cookies third-party cookies are set by a domain other than the one visited by the user. For these cookies, the obligation of the information and the indication of the detailed rules for any consent and / or block Cookie is up to the third part, while the owner of the site is done only obliged to report on the website the link to the site of third party where such items are available.
About third-party cookies
As stated before, this website uses third-party cookies to show maps of Google Maps. Following the regulations by Garante della Privacy on May 8, 2014, this website can not control third-party cookies, and third parties are responsible for them.
Acquiring user's consensus
Acquiring consensus about technicals and third-party cookies is not mandatory. If they are deactivated or the user does not accept them, the navigation on our website can be compromised.
How to disable/delete cookies
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-US/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-US-it/help/4027947/windows-delete-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=en_US
- Safari iOS: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/