CMS UPS units are non-isolated, industrial level, green UPS, adopting advanced modular power protection concept. It delivers the best combination of rectifier, filter, charger, inverter and intelligent power protection. Applying innovated current sharing rectifier control, master-slave synchronization in sequence control, multi-level decentralized control and 3-level sine wave modulation technology, it features great efficiency, flexibility and reliability.
CMS Modular architecture can scale power as demand grows or as higher levels of availability are required. CMS UPS is industry-leading efficiency, availability, and performance for small, medium, and large data centers and mission critical environments.
- Rational redundant structure:
- UPS module: 10 kVA, 25 kVA, 40KVA, 50 kVA
- System: 100 kVA, 200 kVA, 300 kVA, 400 kVA, 500 kVA, 640 kVA, 800 kVA
- Great performance index:
- Overall efficiency ≥ 95%(AC-AC)
- Inverter efficiency ≥ 98%(DC-AC)
- THDI ≤ 3%
- Input PF ≥ 0.99 ≥ 0.99
- Vertical and horizontal redundancy:
- Vertical: N+X module-level redundancy UPS System
- Horizontal: Up to 4 systems can be paralleled to reach 3,2 MVA
- Multi-level decentralized control technology and Master-slave synchronization in sequency control which result in eliminating system failure bottleneck
- Each module automatically even shares the input and output current, all UPS modules share batteries
- Battery management:
- Battery discharge management
- Auto-transfer between floating and even charging
- Temperature compensation
- Space-saving high density design, Rack-based for agility and aesthetics
- Monitor Function:
- C/S-Oriented Architecture Software which is available to monitor multiple UPS up to 600 sets
- B/S-Oriented Architecture which is available to check via IE
- Standard configuration:
- Manual maintenance bypass
- SPD (Class C)
- RS232, RS485/RS422 communication ports
- Remote monitor software
- Dry contacts
- Optional configuration:
- Input/output Transformer
- Battery Bank
- IPDS (Intelligent Power Distribution System)
Adopting online double conversion technology, the UPS module converts input AC to DC by rectifier, filter and stabilizer. The Dc supply to inverter circuit and charge for batteries. The inverter circuit is the high efficiency three-level sine wave modulation circuit. DC invert into uninterruptable AC output to provide voltage-stable, frequency-stable, uninterruptable and reliable power supply. The AC input is three phase or single phase. Battery set is charged by DC ±384V. The output is three phase or single phase sine wave AC. UPS module shelf protections: startup shelf-detection, AC input over/under voltage, AC input over/under current, output over load, short circuit protection, over temperature, output abnormal and auto turn off, battery over discharge. Communication functions: real time communication with the system by orders and alarms Each UPS module is a fully functioned UPS, delivering a combination of converter, inverter, charging, and controller.
In modular UPS, the STS module is used mainly for fast switch between inverter output and AC bypass power supply to ensure reliable power supply. The STS module receives two groups of AC input and chooses one group for output. When working on line, it connects inverter output of the UPS module to the system output. If the UPS module fails to provide sufficient voltage in a certain period of time, the STS module will switch to the bypass power supply immediately. Using hybrid control technology, the STS module is a highly efficient AC switch that consists of parallel high-speed semiconductor (controllable silicon) and electromagnetic contactor. It solves the switch time problem and enhances shock resistant ability and short circuit protection ability of the STS module, thus significantly improving reliability and stability of the system. The STS module features self-test, interlock, system over voltage and under voltage protection, instant power failure protection, as well as output overload and short circuit protection functions.
The monitor module locates in the upper part of the chassis. Through the display and operation panel, users can learn the system's working status and query parameters and various alarm messages conveniently. After the system is installed, all operations on the system can be performed through the operation panel of the monitor.